Your Studio Session is a private photographic session, where I work with your pet to create beautiful images that will be transformed into stunning wall art and other products to decorate your home.
To make this happen, photographic sessions in the studio take between one and two hours with the well-being of your pet my highest priority. I always work at the pet’s pace and give them breaks when needed. During the studio session they will enjoy plenty of delicious treats, lots of toys, cuddles and pats; whatever their heart desires to make sure they have a great time and that I have given them every opportunity to show their true selves and to capture it on camera.
Session fee includes the following:
– Professional studio pet photography for one to two hours at our studio in The Hague. There’s no rush, just what your pet needs so they can relax
– One 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7 inch) print of your favourite portrait
– Plenty of high-quality treats for your pet to enjoy during the shoot
– Editing and preparation of the best images from your session
– A viewing session of these images where you can decide which images you would like to decorate your walls.
– Click here for more information about what’s involved in Your Viewing Session.
Weekday and week night sessions – 95 euro (incl. VAT)
Weekend sessions – 120 euro (incl. VAT)
A second dog can be included in your Studio Session for an additional 50 euro (incl. VAT)
For more than two dogs, please contact me for information. Studio photography is of pets only.
Rabbits, rats & guinea pigs:
Weekday sessions – 70 euro (incl. VAT)
Week night and weekend sessions – 95 euro (incl. VAT)
Please note, printing and framing are an additional cost. To learn more about printing and product options available please click here. Clients typically allocate between 300 – 3000 euro (incl. VAT) for their wall art and other products.
To book please email email@example.com or call 06 22 35 33 36.